(Tiggybee hasn't added any details yet, but TiggyBee is a Food52er now, and we think that's swell.)
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- Witchety Grubs on a trip to the Australian Outback. Actually, not bad if they're grilled!
- What do you cook when home alone?
- Eggs and anything that calls for a good baguette. Onion soup, speak to me!
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- My Grandmother's box of her handwritten recipes.
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is:
- 2 or 9