My husband and I are passionate about our food. One of the first afternoons we spent together was pouring over a book about cheese. We take turns in the kitchen as chef and sous chef. He's introduced me to offal and certain British delights - I've taught him the glories of Cajun/Creole cuisine and baking fresh bread. The largest most well appointed room in our apartment is most certainly the kitchen.
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- lambs tongue
- What do you cook when home alone?
- a big salad with hearts of palm and grilled chicken
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- kitchenaid professional stand mixer
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is: