As a child I avoided the kitchen and my mother’s constant failing attempts to get me to cook. Over the past few years I finally had a change of heart and have been cooking the Mexican dishes I grew up with for my family. Now I enjoy cooking and love experimenting in the kitchen and making my own modern Latin-inspired dishes.
Just as my mother and grandmother did, I want to educate and inspire my generation along with future generations to appreciate the art of homemade Mexican food.
Check out my blog: http://muybuenocookbook.wordpress.com/
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- Liver...Have never been a fan.
- What do you cook when home alone?
- Its no fun cooking alone. I'd rather cook for friends and family.
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- My grandmother’s rolling pin that I obtained after she passed away. She made her legendary flour tortillas with it.
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is:
- One person for each chair at our dinner table -- Six.