I’m Lucy, and I’m obsessed with all things food. I love to eat and cook, and I collect cookbooks and cookware from around the world. When I’m not fooding, I’m writing and teaching about fooding…
Everything I do is about teaching home cooks confidence in the kitchen. I develop recipes, write cookbooks, and teach cooking classes with a focus on the fundamental cooking techniques all cooks need to know. In other words, I demystify chef techniques for everybody. I am the author of Seared to Perfection: The Simple Art of Sealing in Flavor and the food blog hungrycravings.com, I’m an Adjunct Instructor of Cooking at Clark College in Vancouver, WA, and I do freelance recipe development.
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- Andouillette, though inexplicably it's not strange to the French
- What do you cook when home alone?
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- My knife
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is: