I'm an actor, singer-songwriter, and author of many children's books. I'm also blogging as The Crabby Cook, with a website at www.jessicaharper.com, and a new book of humor, survival tips and recipes, for people who don't always experience the joy Of cooking, called "The Crabby Cook Cookbook."
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- My mother-in-law's cole slaw,
- What do you cook when home alone?
- Things my husband is too picky to eat.
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- My fire extinguisher.
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is:
- the more the merrier, if it's catered. Otherwise, two or three is good.