Handspinner and knitter, science fiction dabbler, trained social scientist, inveterate gamer, birdwatcher, wildlife rescuer, amateur chef, and hobbyist mad-scientist perfumer!
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- hmmm... guinea pig might qualify, but it really isn't strange -- just delicious!
- What do you cook when home alone?
- Salad, popcorn, or cream of wheat. What? I don't cook for just me.
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- My "kitchen rock" -- the ideal size rock to use as a pestle, a garlic squisher, whatever.
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is:
- Er, four to six, plus the hosts. Comfortable, intimate, but still fun.