I love to cook as a hobby but have not been formally trained in any way. My mum is a fabulous and creative cook so that continues to inspire me.
I mostly cook vegetarian food although I do eat chicken and turkey. I have made simple chicken dishes such as roast chicken, fajitas, scallopine etc but I am not crazy about handling raw meat....
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- When I sucked the head of a crawfish in New Orleans
- What do you cook when home alone?
- Dishes with sauteed or baked vegetables with fresh herbs, salads, pastas with vegetables, crepes with both savory and sweet fillings
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- Microplane...love it for zesting and grating hard cheese
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is: