I'm a curious home cook and fan of good food writing. When I'm not writing, chasing after one of my kids or whacking a piece of metal to make jewelry, I'm busy making food, thinking about food, reading about food, or looking at food.
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- fish eyeballs (never, ever again)
- What do you cook when home alone?
- I've been known to just scoop out an avocado with a spoon...
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- LeCreuset enamel pot
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is: