I've been a baker, math tutor, webmaster, camp counselor, social media manager, research analyst, editor, and recipe tester -- not necessarily in that order. But if you find me without a book on food or cooking, then you've got the wrong gal.
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- Cockscomb fricassee at Jadis in Paris. I love offal and it was spectacular.
- What do you cook when home alone?
- Tuna melts, easy pastas, and anything that uses only one pot or pan!
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- My stainless steel All-Clad pots and pans.
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is: