A fanatic foodie & full time Mommy to 2 kids with a relatively new footprint on the web. A life long vegetarian due to both upbringing & choice, I've yet to completely explore the entire range of vegetarian dishes available globally (which I suspect, I'll need a couple more lifetimes than just one). I believe that food is one of the few essentials in life that require four out of the five senses to appreciate.
After spending ten years in some of the best grad schools in the world & three Masters degrees to show for it, I seem to have found absolute peace & happiness indulging in culinary experiments. I wake up each day buzzing with the anticipation of the next new dish I can come up with.
I create fusion recipes with an Indian flavors, recreating dishes that are seldom found in cookbooks or , but are daily common offerings amongst countless of households across India. You can view them on my food blogging site http://www.panfusine.com as well as the 'panfusine' page on Facebook.
To quote my 6 yr old "Panfusine food is when Mommy makes new food that no ones ever heard of".
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- Coquitos (tiny miniature coconuts the size of marbles!)
- What do you cook when home alone?
- Traditional Indian food never found in cookbooks
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- A set of Pots & Pans that my father picked out for me.
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is: