(Jfinnert hasn't added any details yet, but jfinnert is a Food52er now, and we think that's swell.)
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- One bite of frogs legs, which I ordered as an entree when about 10 years old.
- What do you cook when home alone?
- Generally something healthy and simple, though when I'm alone I'm more apt to experiment with wierd-sounding flavor combinations
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- My espresso machine is like my right arm, but I love my brilliantly sharp bread knife, which makes slicing homemade bread a joy.
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is:
- 4 seems to work really well for building friendship