(Halfasiangirl hasn't added any details yet, but halfasiangirl is a Food52er now, and we think that's swell.)
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- grilled goat breast (i.e. nipples) in Vietnam. it was chewy but not totally unpleasant.
- What do you cook when home alone?
- our freezer is always full of bones and trimmings, so stock. eventually, soup.
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- primary colored Pyrex mixing bowls, inherited from a beloved family member
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is: