I live and write at the intersection of family, food, and farming at 1840 Farm. I share my family's journey at www.1840farm.com. Come join in the conversation!
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- A loaf of Poilane bread carried home in my mother's suitcase from Paris.
- What do you cook when home alone?
- In the summer, heirloom tomatoes fresh from the garden. The rest of the year, something comforting to remind me that Summer will actually come again.
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- Handwritten recipes that have been passes down through generations of my family.
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is: