(Lburt hasn't added any details yet, but LBurt is a Food52er now, and we think that's swell.)
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- Coxcomb (at Alinea in Chicago, IL) and kangaroo while I was studying abroad in Australia
- What do you cook when home alone?
- Either something simple like a baked sweet potato or something new and slightly intimidating so if I screw it up, no one has to know
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- KitchenAid Stand Mixer & all its lovely attachments