I work for a Swedish owned company designing and manufacturing HVAC/HPP filters. I have been dabling in the art of cooking since I have been on my own the last 5 years. Traveling has given me the opportunity to try new cuisines and replicate them at home.
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- I stay away from strange
- What do you cook when home alone?
- I microwave a hot dog but eat them on homemade buns
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- A very good Toaster Oven.....Eric Ripert has told me so
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is:
- Me and a lucky few dozen - I do an authentic BBQ each year in huge barrels which I get split from work