(Zest in the midwest hasn't added any details yet, but zest in the midwest is a Food52er now, and we think that's swell.)
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- Rocky mountain oysters
- What do you cook when home alone?
- Pasta with inappropriate amounts of garlic, fresh tomatoes, olives, shrimp, fresh basil, peppers sauteed in butter, and parmesan. This dish is my happy place.
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- My big girl knife...or my cast iron skillet from my boyfriend's grandmother. I love that skillet. I've named it. I've written poems about it. It's part of the family.
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is:
- Any number less than 14. 14 seems to be a tipping point in my experience. More than 14 guests and the effort seems to significantly increase while the fun sharply decreases. Of course I will show you a graph of this concept!