Lawyer by training, now working part-time teaching law school while being a mom to my two kids, ages 6 and 2. I am a passionate home cook and avid canner.
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- I love offal but don't consider that strange. Kangaroo maybe?
- What do you cook when home alone?
- Penne a la arrabiata
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- The chipped mushroom salad bowl my parents received as a wedding present. Mom was going to toss it but I rescued it! It was the salad bowl we used every night when I was growing up.
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is: