Eating and cooking are always my passion. Living nearly 6 years in Australia and Hong Kong inspired me to fuse my traditional Japanese cooking style with new techniques and ingredients. Over time, I created my unique style of home Japanese cooking combining East and West.
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- Turtle soup, it was awful!!!
- What do you cook when home alone?
- Udon noodle, home made chicken soup with rice noodle, Japanese Donburi
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- My Shun knife and cutting board
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is:
- 6 people