I'm a girl who's just has in love with health and nutrition as I am with butter and sugar. Along with my degree in PR, I went to the Culinary Institute of America for half of their Baking and Pastry program before working in the industry at places like Gramercy Tavern, Levain Bakery and Beecher's Handmade Cheese. While I'm still in the industry now, I'm going back to school to the Natural Gourmet Institute to combine my love of nutrition and food as pleasure to eventually spread that to younger women.
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- When I was younger, I tried frog's legs that my grandfather ordered. I think the experience was more about having something odd that he was having, but they really did taste like chicken!
- What do you cook when home alone?
- Large tossed salads and/or eggs. A perfectly cooked omelet with a salad reminds me so much of my time in Paris that it always warms my heart.
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- My bright red KitchenAid mixer.
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is: