I am a restaurant consultant, part-time renovator, undisciplined author and self proclaimed foodaholic. I've always been passionate about food. All my life I read cookbooks for enjoyment, enjoying each turn of the page as if it were a novel. Even as a toddler I sat on my mom's feet while she cooked... I must have picked up her cooking gene through osmosis.
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- It has to be iguana... you can read about it on my blog.
- What do you cook when home alone?
- If I'm home alone (and no one can see me) then I'll cook up a huge bowl of elbow macaroni and slather it with butter and pepper. I'm such a sucker for starch
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- My Magic Bullet. I bought one in a rash of non-thinking late one night watching the infomercial. Now I can't think of not having it.
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is: