Already an avid bread baker pre-law school, I now try to keep up my kneading skills and improve my regular cooking skills in between classes, interviews, writing, and lots and lots of reading and research. Now that I finally have a dishwasher, it's a bit easier to keep up.
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- "stinky tofu" in Taipei
- What do you cook when home alone?
- rice with edamame and truffle salt
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- the big wooden spoon I use for the initial phases of bread stirring
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is:
- 6, more or less