(Ccolbert hasn't added any details yet, but ccolbert is a Food52er now, and we think that's swell.)
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- Termites and some large rodent-like creature I had never seen before in South Sudan .. I suspect a host of other things in Africa and Asia that I'm just as happy not knowing about.
- What do you cook when home alone?
- I try to be creative with what I have on hand.
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- A set of very good knives and a newly purchased Kitchen Aid standing mixer.
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is: