Have been eating according to "Eat to Live" since Memorial Day 2010 and have lost 30 lbs! I will never turn back from eating fresh vegetables, fruits, beans, and a few nuts. After 3 days of eating this way, I ran 2 miles and have never looked back. I sleep better, my skin isn't dry, and life is good! I'm mostly interested in vegetarian recipes that don't use much if any oils. I love to experiment and am fearless in the kitchen.
- What do you cook when home alone?
- Something leftover that needs to be eaten (probably).
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- knife sharpener & flexible plastic cutting boards
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is: