During the daylight hours, I run a small environmental non-profit that will be launching the first expedition around the world in an electric car. By night, I spin loud minimal techno at some of New York's worst nightclubs and filthiest warehouse parties. In between, I go surfing when whether permits and mountain climbing when it doesn't. Oh yeah, and I LOVE to cook!
- What do you cook when home alone?
- I have always believed that he who eats alone dies alone, so I never do! But, if I'm cooking for two, my go-to meal is a good pasta and a cherry tomato / feta salad.
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- I have this one knife sharper than the devil himself. It cuts through tomatoes like butter.
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is:
- 9, or any odd multiple of three. Even numbers of guests makes it too easy to couple off and be antisocial and three is the magic number.