I study speech science in a town where the restaurants are lacking but the farmers' market, butcher, and food coop can hold their own. I'm a jewish-italian mix which means I like to eat, talk, and feed people within an inch of their life.
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- Ate some little green worms this summer who made it to my plate via greens from my garden. At least they were organic. :)
- What do you cook when home alone?
- A sandwich made with toasted farm bread rubbed w tomato and topped with a fried egg, shaved parmesan, leftover roasted asparagus, drizzled w olive oil, good salt and pepper.
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- good knives
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is: