I’m a marine biologist who can get a little overly obsessive about cooking projects. If it involves obscure research, strange and unusual ingredients, and more work than you can imagine—I’m ready to party.
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- Maybe whale. Sorry.
- What do you cook when home alone?
- An artichoke. Sometimes two.
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- One of my mother's antique Swedish pancake pans
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is:
- There's no ideal. Different numbers just change the party.