I'm 100% French from parents who migrated from Algeria, North Africa after the Algerian War. They are Pieds Noir. Their food is fantastic and I try my best to keep the recipes alive including this Paella recipe. I love all things vintage and am addicted to thrift store shopping. I find vintage treasures in thrift stores and resell on eBay. I've written a book about selling vintage on eBay called Thrift Store Goldmines and coach others to do the same. I do many other things online as well. I love spending time with family and friends and love love love to cook. I could go on!
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- Octopus Sushi
- What do you cook when home alone?
- Any of my mama's and papa's dishes.
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- Rice cooker
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is: