I love to travel and cook. My favorite souvenir to bring back from a trip are spices!
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- pigs blood soup in Taiwan
- What do you cook when home alone?
- Anything with anchovies or liver!
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- a 12 inch saute carbon steel with copper bottom I got in Paris at E. Dellherin. I use it almost every day!
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is:
- Four, I prefer intimate dinners where I can relax, but have good company as well!