Hi my name is Julie Kyriakaki and I am from Thessaloniki, Greece but have been living in Toronto since 2007. I have been an Executive Director and Manager for many years, as well as, a Business Consultant. However, my passion and love for food and especially healthy gourmet and stylish dishes, as well as, dinner parties with class, have allowed me to gain a good name among a wide circle of people in Toronto. Thus, I decided to start gradually working as a Private Chef for small dinner & cocktail parties and cooking classes. I like cooking mediterranean and Greek dishes with a modern and nouveau approach, as well as, North American fusion and international with an emphasis on organic and healthy gourmet cuisine. Yefsi in Greek means taste & flavour, which is what my food is all about!
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- Aligator skewers in New Orleans
- What do you cook when home alone?
- Soutzoukakia Smyrneika (Ismir Meat balls slow braised in a fresh tomato & Cumin sauce)
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- My food processor
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is: