I am a retired expert in health care, doing some consulting. I have loved to cook since I was a child and have decided to write a cookbook. I have been working with local farmers and food artisans. I am also teaching cooking classes sponsored by Hand Hollow Farm, a local CSA and producer of Maple Syrup.
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- duck brains straight out of the head
- What do you cook when home alone?
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- my mothers wooden chopping bowl
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is: