I contribute to www.folksgottaeat.com - the fluffy recipe posts! I enjoy gardening, preserving and cooking. I live in Toronto with my husband and 2 rescue beagles.
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- beaver tail - not the fried dough - but actual roasted tail!
- What do you cook when home alone?
- sadly when alone it's a lot of cheese plates and sandwiches!
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- my ceramic vegetable peeler - it can peel a rutabaga!
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is: