Sydne George is a freelance writer specializing in recipe development, food journalism and food photography. She can be reached @ firstname.lastname@example.org
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- The fig pizza I created for a pizza contest. My family quietly excused themselves from the table and and made PB & H sandwiches for themselves. It was that bad!
- What do you cook when home alone?
- Most recently: roasted golden beets.
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- I have to pick one? The red KitchenAid mixer my husband bought me.
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is:
- 12's nice.