(M. andrew gordon hasn't added any details yet, but M. Andrew Gordon is a Food52er now, and we think that's swell.)
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- My glib answer might be a Twinkie; but for a boy from New England, pickled pigs feet still seem pretty odd. It's a personal bias, but I'm not sure meat was meant to be pickled.
- What do you cook when home alone?
- Fish, roasted sweet potato, and something green. It's quick and easily portioned for one.
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- Cast iron skillets and dutch oven.
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is:
- Eight plus myself and my girlfriend/sous chef.