I am a Pakistani-American living in small-town Ontario while my husband is completing his last year of Medical School. I started blogging because I couldn't find a job (Non-Profit/NGO) in this small town and, of course because I love food.
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- A Pakistani dish called Kat-a-Kat, it's basically a spicy medley of offal.
- What do you cook when home alone?
- Avocado, Swiss, Arugula, and Tomato Sandwich with a good drizzling of olive oil and plenty of salt and pepper
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- my food processor and dishwasher, of course!
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is:
- 10, but in my apartment 6 is more realistic