[previously Syronai here on Food52] I'm a gluten-free ex-vegetarian who's been making up my own recipes since I was 3 or 4 years old. I believe that just because it doesn't have gluten in it doesn't mean it has to taste any different than the rest!
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- Gluten-free cannellini bean-based cookies. Just don't.
- What do you cook when home alone?
- Nachos or egg and toast
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- My set of Henkel knives, inherited from my grandmother
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is: