Totally helpless in the kitchen, I was blessed to be married to a very energetic and creative cook for over 30 years, becoming a total food snob. Sadly he passed away a year ago. I miss many things, and I miss food. Instead of calling my adult children to ask what to do (also food snobs) I go to the internet, and after listening to a piece on NPR, your website. Perfect. Butternut Squash Stew is now simmering on the stove and I only needed to buy the Squash and the Beef. Smells wonderful. Thank you!
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- Pancakes with Candy Corn
- What do you cook when home alone?
- Don't ask
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- My husband's recipes, the few I wrote down
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is: