My true passion is anything that centers around food and cooking. I love to entertain and cook with family and friends. A juicy summer tomato sprinkled with sea salt is my idea of the perfect food and though I have tried it many times, I just can't get myself to like coconut. Braising is my cooking method of choice and I love salt! I prefer to cook then to bake, but regardless, I just love to be in the kitchen. I live in Manhattan with my husband and two children.
For more about Jennifer Vogliano, check out the Behind Food52 Page.
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- Blood Sausage
- What do you cook when home alone?
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- Kyocera Ceramic Mandoline Slicer
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is: