I am an urban homesteader and member of Baltimore Foodmakers. I found Food52 through Kim O'Donnell on Twitter. I started following Kim through the Twitter network of canning enthusiasts (wow, it really is the 21st century!).
I am extremely intimidated by the gorgeous foodmakers and photographers on this site, but these recipes are truly some of the most inspiring I have ever seen!
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- Foraged lion's mane mushroom while on an edible wild plant walk
- What do you cook when home alone?
- Fried eggs on homemade toast with jam and butter
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- Six inch santoku knife
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is: