Weekly Greens is the story of a working urban mom determined to bring healthy meals from the farm to the table every night of every week. Okay, maybe most nights of most weeks.
Living in Washington, D.C., Alicia is a mother of two with a full-time job and a fondness for flavorful, fresh food. She approaches each week’s menu with a well-thought-out plan. Using the season’s best produce as the centerpiece, she builds a menu and a shopping list that allow her to shop once and cook every weeknight. The rules? Dinner needs to be on the table in about a half hour start to finish and the entire family eats the same meal. Alicia balances the delicious, healthy dishes she and her foodie husband want to eat with the developing palates of their two young boys.
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- Chicken stomach
- What do you cook when home alone?
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- Immersion blender - critical for soups!
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is: