I am an amateur baker and cake decorator. I enjoy cooking, as well as eating and feeding others. I live in the beautiful Pacific Northwest with my husband and our menagerie. I enjoy outdoor activities including hiking, mushroom hunting, tide pooling, beach combing, and snowboarding.
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- Witches butter (aka Tremella mesenterica) - I ate a big glob of it in an attempt to disgust my brother.
- What do you cook when home alone?
- Soft scrambled eggs and toast. Salerno-style spaghetti with eggs.
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- My Kitchen Aid mixer.
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is:
- 4 to 8 depending on the party