Hailing from a family where women take absolute pride in what they bring to the table, it’s no surprise that I find my true calling in my kitchen. Even after 45 years, I get rave reviews on my grandmother’s (nani’s) famous Mutton Pullao. My aunt can prep a dinner for 20 on a day’s notice.
My cooking style is experimental, and I love adding a new ingredient or method to a tried and tested recipe. However, since I run a home-based catering business, I also understand the importance of staying true and consistent to a recipe. Looking forward to sharing some standard and some experimental work with the food52 community!
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- Dessert at a Turkish restaurant, 'Bazaar' in Amsterdam
- What do you cook when home alone?
- Thai Red Curry - love it!
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- My slotted wooden spoons
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is: