I love to cook, and I consider myself to be rather good at it. Right now as of this writing, I prefer to bake but after the holidays that will change to cooking new things and trying new recipes. The holidays are when I truly love baking family favorites and trying new baking recipes that will either become something that I share with my family or something that I toss in the trash because it is horrid, LOL.. Having said that, there are many areas that I have not ventured into and would like to try. I am 47, married, and we have animals as our children. We have Chewi who is our German Shepard, Nikki is our Shih Tzu, and Kiddle is our Russian Blue cat.
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- Sushi. I tried it once at the request of a friend. I will not go there again.
- What do you cook when home alone?
- Sweet and salty deserts and/or candy.
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- My KA 6-quart professional stand mixer.
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is:
- 4 to 6