Been in the industry for about 18 years, I co-own a restaurant in my hometown "Talento" where the cooking theme is fusion cuisine and thick steaks cooked on a charcoal old fashioned grill.
I love to dance salsa, teaching to cook, motorcycling, hunting, bowhunting, spearfishing, fishing, hiking, photography and reading.
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- Snake bile and fried thai cockroach
- What do you cook when home alone?
- Quesadillas or just a grilled steak.
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- My knives
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is: