ummmmm... i was raised in new york, i'm food snobbbbbish.
my first italian food (don't laugh) was in college, my seminary room mate's grandmother, from the old country, no english spoken, cooking at the crack of dawn in all black from STILL mourning a husband dead 10 years, THIS is what all italian food has been measured against all my adult life (pssst, grandma, no one lives up to you).
i don't have patience for cooking a "fancy" meal, although i love them when i go out to eat. i cook comfort food. a big bubbling cauldron of mac & cheese on the spur of the moment is awesome... a vat of chili takes a bit longer.
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- What do you cook when home alone?
- comfort food - grilled cheese - egg salad (boiling an egg is cooking, ehh)
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- my NEW food saver
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is:
- 6 - tops