I practice law by day and love to come home to my kitchen. I love to read recipes which is one of the great things about your site. I honed my skills by trying to prepare family meals for a strict vegetarian daughter and a son who is a profound carnivore.
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- What do you cook when home alone?
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- my Le Crueset dutch oven and a bowl my dad used for proofing bread
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is: