I am a 35 year old spouse to a fantastic artist and a mother of a beautiful 4 year old daughter who is the inspiration to everything creative within me. Cooking for me began at an early age, watching my Grandmother bake and mother cook for our very large family, she could stretch a meal out for a week and each one was interesting and delicious. I recently became a vegetarian and enjoy the challenges this bring to finding and creating new recipes. I love, yoga, running, Jazz music and my wonderful friends and family. A wino at heart, my dream is to live in an eco-friendly prefab home with a green house to grow all my own herbs and vegetables. Throw in a few chickens and goats and I will be in heaven!
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- A soup in Panama that had a whole chicken in it with ALL the bits and parts!
- What do you cook when home alone?
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- A wooden spoon recently signed by Ina Garten
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is: