After retiring from the high-tech industry several years ago, I temporarily relocated to New York City to attend culinary school. I graduated from the French Culinary Institute in 2006 and have been indulging in my passion of all things food ever since.
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- Frog legs...I know, they're not all that strange.
- What do you cook when home alone?
- Pasta, bread, ice cream
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- My mother's handwritten recipes
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is: