My husband nicknamed me "hummingbird" because I could eat a large meal and be hungry again in two hours. If you see me, I'm munching on crackers or a candy bar. It's just the way my metabolism works. So, I take advantage of it. I eat. A lot.
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- A fish that was still breathing when it was served to us in Pusan, South Korea. I was 13.
- What do you cook when home alone?
- Bibimbap or beef and vegetables over rice with Korean red pepper paste
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- Misono Chef's knife
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is:
- 4; I like intimate dinners