Lisa, or Lisina as her nonna called her, is a classically trained chef specializing in clean flavors and seasonal ingredients. Her mother was raised in the italian countryside, her father on a farm in Michigan, and she was raised on the fruit of that upbringing. She has cooked professionally in New York, D.C., Dubai and Rimini, Italy. She lives in St. Louis and runs Lisina, preparing and delivering homecooked meals to local doorsteps. Email email@example.com for details.
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- Fried grasshoppers in mexico city. They taste like lemon.
- What do you cook when home alone?
- Spaghetti. Pretty much exclusively.
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- An iron for extruding passatelli that I received from my mom. I also couldn't live without my wet stone or vitamix.
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is: