(Opedible hasn't added any details yet, but OpEdible is a Food52er now, and we think that's swell.)
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- Must be one of the many Jello salads that passed as an actual "salad" course in my Midwestern youth. Yuck.
- What do you cook when home alone?
- Pasta with freshly roasted tomatoes, basil & Parmesan in the summer or marinara in the winter. For comfort: whole wheat toast, buttered liberally and dunked in hot cocoa.
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- Practical: cheap ceramic slicer for shaving fruits and veggies. Sentimental: my Grandmother's rolling pin. Even though I don't bake, I love the comfort of having it.
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is:
- Presently four - the number of chairs at my dining room table. But ideally, eight if they all had a place to sit.